The number of rivers we fish is extensive and run timing is paramount to a successful day Steelheading. Where we fish is determined by when we fish. We begin fishing the first of October and end by the beginning of May. Our local rivers have Steelhead in them year round. On the east side of the Cascades we chase late summer run fish in the Fall. Runs on Oregon’s North Coast or the Olympic Peninsula are at their peak from February through March.
|Full Day Rates $545.00||Whether you’re solo or with a buddy the price is the same. $545 for a full day.|
|Washington State $591.87||If you are fishing in Washington add sales tax of 8.6%, totaling $591.87 for a full day.|
|We ask for a $100 refundable deposit per angler to hold your date.|
Tips are not included in your rate. Industry standard is 18 – 25% per person.
Let us know at least 2 weeks prior to your scheduled trip that you need to cancel or you forfeit your $100 deposit. Rivers blow out and can become unfishable overnight. If this happens we will refund your money or reschedule your trip. It’s your choice.
Included in you trip
- checkmark Box lunch, water, coffee and a sweet treat
- checkmark Clean and Safe water craft
- checkmark All Safety equipment
- checkmark Tackle and flies
- checkmark Professional feedback and advice
What to bring
What do you need for your trip. We supply all of the rods, reels, and tackle. However, if you have a special rod you want to fish and/or like to use a wading staff bring them.
Steelhead fishing in the Pacific Northwest can be cold and wet so dressing properly is super important. If you want to stay comfortable we recommend layering. A base of synthetic or wool followed by a medium weight shirt, or fleece, a lightweight synthetic puffy and then a fishing jacket. In the Winter expect there to be days in the 40’s or less and for it to rain hard.
- checkmark Fishing license
- checkmark Layered clothing
- checkmark Polarized glasses
- checkmark Hat (pro tip – a ball cap fits best under a hood and your stocking cap goes over your ball cap not under)
- checkmark Fishing Jacket
- checkmark Sunscreen
- checkmark Camera
- checkmark Waders, Boots and Wading Belt
- checkmark Must have items are: fishing license, waders, wading boots, fishing jacket and the right layers underneath.
Please make sure you have a current fishing license from the state you will be fishing in. Links below.